On the following pages I’m publishing some of the stuff I’m working on in my unfortunately limited spare time. Of course I cannot give any guarantees that anything in here is error free or fit for general usage, but hopefully it can at least serve as a starting point for more serious endeavors.
So feel free to download the code/binaries and use it in your own work at your liking but please credit me if you do so.
- Gaussian Kernel Calculator: Calculates the weights for a discrete gaussian blur kernel based on a some standard deviation and kernel size
- Anima animation sample: Dual Quaternion and Linear Blend skinning with QTangents
- XNA Collidable Model Processor: XNA Build pipeline plugin that adds collision detection to arbitrary models
- Bounce: BSP tree collision detection and rigid body physics engine
- Disjoint Paths: Calculate edge disjoint paths in directed graphs
And as always, don’t hesitate to drop me a line to theo(at)theomader(dot)com if you have any feedback or leave a comment on any of the pages. That being said: enjoy!